Apollo is an accomplished racing boat which has competed in many regattas worldwide. From the Sydney Hobart race to the winner of the South China Sea Series, Apollo's accomplished sailing history makes her one of the most well-known maxi yachts in Australia. With a rich racing history and lasting popularity, Apollo continues to impress people on a daily basis as she cruises through the Whitsunday waters at top speeds.
Apollo has all shared accommodation, with both single and double bunks throughout the boat. With plenty of space onboard for guests to roam around, sunbathe, or perfect your backflips off the back of the boat, Apollo is an action-filled home away from home in the Whitsundays. She was constructed in 1980, whereupon she began her amazing racing career, followed by a 1999 refit to retire as a comfortable charter boat, who still packs a lot of punch under sail. After making the Whitsundays her home, Apollo has since been chartering guests around the Whitsundays at top speeds to see all the best highlights of the Whitsundays. She is 67 feet from bow to stern and continues to be one of the most popular maxi yachts in Australia, full of fun, adventure and performance sailing.
- Sydney to Hobart Race: 1 first, 3 seconds and 2 thirds
- Winner of the South China Sea Series
- Apollo has won every major race held on the East Coast of Australia including Sydney to Brisbane and Brisbane to Gladstone
- Apollo set the record for the Sydney to Southport race
- Winner of the Kenwood Cup
- Winner of the Around Hawaii Island Race
- Winner of the Cairns New Guinea Race
- Winner of the Hobart to Honiara Race
- Winner of the 6 challenging Whitsunday Fun Races consecutively